Rowgue Douro Trip
Conditions and Release of Liability
Please be sure to review our booking and cancellation policies on the details page of our website.
Please initial the following paragraphs and sign the waiver at the bottom, and send it back to: Rowgue LLC 188 Hoop Pole Hill Rd Woodbury CT 06798 203-405-1818
Call us if you have any questions.
Karen and Kathy
Rowgue Rowing Camps Waiver
IN CONSIDERATION of participating in the Rowgue Douro trip 2016, I, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
1. ACKNOWLEDGE, agree and represent that I understand the nature of Rowing Activities, both on water and land based, and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity.
2. FULLY UNDERSTAND that: (a.); ROWING ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISKS AND DANGERS of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death ("Risks); (b.) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the condition in which the Activity takes place, or the negligence of the Releases names below; (c.); there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity. “Activity” is defined as any activity, athletic or otherwise, that occurs during the camp, or in travel to and from said camp.
3. AGREE that Rowgue cannot be held responsible for any “acts of God” or other conditions out of their control that may arise and might prevent participation in the camp.
4. AGREE AND WARRANT that I will examine and inspect each Activity in which I take part as a member of the Camp and that, if I observe any condition which I consider to be unacceptably hazardous or dangerous, I will notify the proper authority in charge of the Activity and will refuse to take part in the Activity until the condition has bee corrected to my satisfaction.
5. HEREBY RELEASE, discharge, and covenant not to sue Rowgue LLC, , their officers, other participating camp organizers, and if applicable, owners, operators and lessors of premises and equipment, on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the Releasees herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on my account caused or allege to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations; and I further agree that if, despite this release and waiver of liability, assumption of risk, and indemnity agreement, I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees, from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which any may incur as a result of such claim.
I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid, the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
Printed Name of Participant:_______________________________________ Date:_____________________
__________________________________________________________ Phone:__________________________ Signature